7/28/09

Passing Court

Thank God, the day has finally come when I can say, "WE PASSED COURT." I have only dreamed about this day where I could say we are on our way to bring home our beautiful baby boy whom we will be calling Aiden Alazar Matthew  Knitter. I hold a huge sense of relief that we are over this hurdle that took so long to climb. I had thought that I would be frantically rushing around to get things done but I am so calm and relaxed. I also had some anxiety about traveling and leaving our children home while we go to Ethiopia but I am completely okay with that as well.  I'm sure I will get nervous as we get more near. We have tentative travel dates of August 23 - August 27. Maybe I'm calm because we still have some time before we travel. I am sure that will all change as I am a true procrastinator.#*


**************
A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377107x1201454434/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)

14 comments:

Amber Weiseth said...

What a blessing! I am so happy for your family. Enjoy the packing. This is the best few weeks.

Mandy said...

I'm so glad we'll be traveling together! How fun!

neely said...

woohoo!! finally...congrats!

Tara said...

i am soooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!! what a blessing, enjoy the rest of the wait!

jody said...

Congrats-FINALLY!!!! woohoo!!

Shauna said...

Congratulations!!!

The Bogard Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I am SO happy for you! I am glad prayers were answered and you he is officially your son! God is good! I cannot wait to see pictures of Mr. Aiden I just love his long eye lashes. Go have fun packing and getting things ready. If you need anything Jess just let me know.

Tisha Alexander said...

Oh Jess this is wonderful news!!! Enjoy getting everything ready. It is such a fun time!

Eastiopians said...

Wahhhhooooooo! Congratulations!!!!

Theresa

Margaret and Cordel said...

WOOHOO! PRaise GOD! So excited for you! You are going to have an AMAZING time!!!!

Maria and Family said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS !!!!

Anonymous said...

Matt and Jess..you have remained so strong and faithful during this entire adoption process..even when things were not going as well as they could have. Now you are about to bring your new son home, to be a part of our family...we are all so thankful, and excited!! What a blessing Aiden is, as are all of the children..we are all here to help in any way that you want help. Travel safely.....Love, MOM

Matt said...

Congratulations!!!

Tisha Alexander said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you. I hope that you all are doing well and adjusting just fine!