9/23/09

Finally.....INTRODUCING AIDEN KNITTER

We came back 8/28 and I have just found the time to update the blog. Sorry for the delay. Having a baby in the house sure takes up much of my time and my computer wasn't letting me upload photos to the blog for whatever reason. Aiden is now 7 months old and adjusting well. Just wish we could master the sleep thing. He loves his big brother and sister and they adore him as well.
Our trip was great and all went well. It all seemed to go by way too fast. I still look at the photos and can't believe we were in Ethiopia just a short time ago. It feels like Aiden has been here forever. In just 3 short weeks I will be back at work so I have been trying to savor every moment with the kids while I'm off.



8 comments:

The B Family said...

What a doll! Love those chunky thighs, chubby cheeks and eyelashes. Glad you're doing well and savoring every moment!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Ohhhh.....so handsome! Looks so joyful! Hey, savor away.....they grow up too fast, and you only have one life!

Unknown said...

Jess!! He's a DOLL!! I can't believe how big he's gotten! I've been thinking about you a lot!! Can't wait to see/hear more!

Michelle Riggs said...

He is gorgeous!Thanks for the update and pics!

Margaret said...

Awww Jessica! He is just as precious as can be!! What a happy little man!! Praise GOD for him and for your family!!!

Laurie Ritchie said...

Congratulations guys! He is beautiful and looks so happy. I miss you guys and hope to see you soon and meet Aiden.

Kimmie said...

Congratulations and welcome home!! He is adorable!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Tisha Alexander said...

Hey Jess... I think you are back to work now. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and I hope everyone is well!