5/18/09

Just a little fun to make the time go by...

The kids said Matt and I were acting like big ugly trolls lately and that we needed to get away and play a bit. I don't know what would ever give them that idea.
So this past weekend we took the kiddos to a water park for a little fun. We had a blast. I can say that Matt and I try to keep up with the kids and play just as hard as they do. It was so nice to take a break to just play with the kids like kids. This is something we love to do. I thought I would be able to get the adoption off of my mind for a little bit, but it never left me. Everywhere we went or everything we did I was constantly thinking of our little boy so far away. I was wondering if he would like the water or if it would scare him at first.

Anyway here are some pictures of us playing:

This is what happens when you let your 9 year old daughter pack for herself.
She did remember her swim suit!

Sorry, somehow the photo of me in my suit didn't get loaded onto the blog. HUM?
Matt showing the kids that he's still a kid.
It's all fun and games until someone slices their foot open !

Then the fun is over!

Until you find the arcade, then somehow you forget about the pain.

Did someone say ski ball? I love this game!

So do the kids!
Matt playing "Deal or NO Deal" I think he lost.
Matt practicing for our plane trip to Ethiopia!


Getting a bit WILD!

























3 comments:

Kristi J said...

That is too fun...yall are my kind of family :) kristi

Margaret and Cordel said...

Looks like you had a BLAST!! Great way to pass the time!!!

Amber said...

Awesome until the fun was over..awe.