1/4/09

So it is now after the holiday season and although I hate to see the holiday season pass so quickly I also find myself excited because we are closer to the day we get our refferal. Of course the older two kids are not so happy that school is starting back up, now after winter break but I look forward to getting back to a schedule. We have been waiting for a letter from the Imigration Department to indicate the date and time of our finger prints so the FBI can do their backgroud check on us. I have never been so excited and nervous at the same time over an appointment. I have heard that this feeling will continue for each process as we go through each one of them. So our appointment is this Friday at 8am. Please pray that the finger prints go well. I have heard about horor stories that they sometimes do not turn out or something happens that delys the process. We need an approval letter from the US Imigration department to accept an referral and to bring our child home.

No comments: