2/11/09

We're movin' on up

There was another boy referral today!! We are now sitting at unofficially #5 on the boys list.
Today it has been exactly 2 months of being on the waiting list. I hope those referrals keep on rolling in. As excited as I may be it is truly sad to think about all of the mothers and families needing to make these sacrifices for there children and surrender them for one reason or another. Every time I hear of a referral I say a special prayer for them. I have never had so many mixed emotions about something in my life. I new that this adoption would give me a life lesson that I would cherish forever but I have never thought it would effect me so early in the adoption. I am soaking it all up and can only pray that the bumps in the road we will face will only be those we walk over on the way from our hotel room to Hannah's Hope on that very special day.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Unless you know something I don't, I believe you're actually #4. Troy and Amber were #3 at the Feb update and the family who was #5 (Mike & Karen) got a toddler referral. Hopefully we won't tie up the top spot for too long.