2/24/09

Where have I been?

No, I haven't been anywhere exciting. I have been sick with some kind of evil sinus cold.


Except I did not wear as much make-up as this chick. Instead I probably looked as though I were half dead. I feel much better and have a lot of catch-up blogging to do. We managed to get away this past weekend for some play time with the kiddos at an indoor water park. I'll post pictures and more about that later. For now I just wanted to let you know that that I am still alive and kicking and we are still #3. We've been slowly getting things ready for the baby and praying for that referral to come.

4 comments:

jody said...

i have the same cold from the devil-and it is making me feel like death!! but i am determined to WIN i tell you!! it will not beat me! (ok, that is more just wishful thinking-i think it has already beaten me. ugh)

Kristi J said...

Such a great comment you left...I can't tell you how many times people have asked to "not" be sat beside us..and Yes, then many have come up to us to tell us how "surprised" they were by how quiet and well behaved out kids were..so funny. Now, they aren't always well behaved at restaurants but many times they surprise even us at how well they sit and just eat and laugh...I asked the secretary as I left if "they had missed us because we hadn't been up there much lately"..and she commented "its been much quieter"..:) too funny, kj

Amber Weiseth said...

I could copy and paste your post in my blog. The kids and I have had the same thing. I caved yesterday after 10 days of being sick and went to the doctor. Maybe it God's way of "entertaining" us while the list seems to be stuck.

Dawn said...

tim has been struggling with that too - i'm hoping i don't get it!! hope you are feeling better soon. looking forward to lunch on saturday! :) you are going, right?