2/6/09

Some Winter Fun & New Numbers

First of all I am under the understanding that I am a true slacker when it comes to this blogging stuff. I have been very busy with work and kids so it seems to go off to the wayside. Yesterday we received our new numbers!

We are now 8 for a boy and 21 for a girl. We are thinking BLUE in the Knitter house hold. I believe that there were 2 other boy referrals and 1 girl which would then bring us to 6 for a boy and 20 for a girl.
Who's counting anyway right.


So we finally got some warmer weather and the kids & Matt were able to get out and play a bit last weekend. They played broom ball on Saturday and Hockey on Sunday. For me I didn't do much except sit in the recliner all weekend because I threw my neck out of whack doing absolutely nothing. So it was off to see the Chiropractor on Saturday morning and ice the rest of the weekend. The kids had a blast though and I did manage to go to the park for a bit to take some of the fun in and take a few pictures.



They were having so much fun. .



Aren't they too cute.

They can't wait for their little brother or sister to come home so they can teach them all of the stuff they know.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Yes - I'd put money on BLUE too! lol. Let's hope for another big chunk of referrals to make your #'s lower!!
I'm looking forward to the little heat wave that we are supposed to get this weekend. :)

traci said...

Blue sounds like a safe bet. It is nice to meet you. I can't wait to read about your expanding family!
Traci