3/25/09

Hugs & Kisses On The Way Baby Boy

No, the hugs and kisses will not be from us but today our social worker is on her way to Hannah's Hope, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. She hasn't been there yet and she is going over to check out the facility and our kiddos. I told her to be sure to give our baby boy lots & lots of kisses and hugs for us. I also told her she better take a bunch of pictures for us. I presume that many other waiting parents have told her the same thing. I just so can not wait to hold him and kiss him and snuggle him. We are still waiting for a call with our court date. I am hoping for a June court date. Right now the furthest court dates scheduled are for May 20th. I was hoping our social worker would call before she left for Ethiopia with news of a date but no luck. Oh well, maybe she will bring one back for me along with a ton of photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XOXOXo what you two are doing is amazing!! MOM