3/24/09

Just a little something

We are able to send the little one a small care package while we wait for our court date and wait to go over to bring him home. For the past 3 months Matt and I have slept with this cute snugly teddy bear. I think I may go out and buy another one for our bed because I'll miss seeing it and reminding us of our little boy so far away. So this is what we sent him, his bear, a rattle and a baby photo album of all of us. I'm sure he'll just chew on it and drool on it. I hope it find it's way to him soon and he will be able to hang onto it.


We then packaged it all up and put his name on the label and sent it off to our agency so they can send it over to him while he waits for his mommy & daddy to pick him up.


My 8 year old daughter Aubrey has been taking this bear below with her everywhere and named him baby A. This bear has our baby boy's clothes on and goes everywhere with her. She said she is doing it so we get used to having a baby in the house again. I'm sorry but we often leave this baby home by himself and sometimes he gets left in the car over night. This baby doesn't get up in the middle of the night and doesn't go through very many diapers.

3 comments:

Kristi J said...

so cute..I loved making our little bag of stuff for K...thanks for your sweet comment and prayers...we appreciate it :) I've come to grips with it all and am moving on...I'm at peace now and not thinking on it again until they decide to call...whenever that may be :) kristi

Dawn said...

Cute stuff!! :)

Insulation Contractors Van Nuys said...

Good readding your post