3/3/09

IT IS UNOFFICIAL / IT IS OFFICIAL

It is unofficial that we are now #2 on the boys list and the girls list has been pretty much forgotten. I have lost track of the girls list all together.

It is official that I will be the only one to miss THE CALL. I started to carry around my cell phone at all times because we are due for an update any moment to receive our official numbers or even maybe the referral call itself. But this morning on my way to work my cell phone went dead and I forgot my charger at home. So I have been calling my voice mail a good part of the day to see if Christy from AGCI has called with an update. No one has called yet. Except my mom and my hubby.

1 comment:

Tisha Alexander said...

YAY!!! I have been attached to my phone for the last 2 1/2 weeks! It is fun to move up the list, but it is not fun sitting at #1 or #2. I hope your time goes fast. :)