4/6/09

Going a little nuts here!!!

I thought if I stayed as busy as busy could be I wouldn't realize the wait for the court date. I just want to hear something. I so just want to know that we made the cut off before they(Ethiopian Courts) break for August and September. I know it may seem a little far off but these things swarm my brain as I wait patiently for a phone call from my case worker telling me our court date. So let it be known that even if you have a husband, 2 children at home with you, 2 dogs, 1 loud bird, and a gecko named echo that we got from Petco, you will constantly have your child that is half way around the world on your mind NON - STOP. I think because I do not like "not having control" over something this bothers me even more because he isn't here with us. I do not know his every move of the day. I do trust that the care he is receiving from Hannah's Hope is nothing less then the best and I do trust in God and that he is watching over his every move, it's just getting a little difficult. Hopefully my case worker has gone through the million photographs she took while in Addis and we can get an update. I really need an update right now. Okay enough venting from me. I am still prepareing for my family to come for Easter and I am in the midst of planning an orphanage shower to gether donations just all for the sake of makeing time go faster amongst other reasons.

2 comments:

Renee said...

WE got the call about a court date exactly a month after our referral call so i'm sure you will here something soon. I spoke to Christy today to get some info about our little one ( I called because i couldnt stand to wait). I know she had a lot of emails to catch up on and i'm sure they are trying to make monthly # update calls as well. As well as dealing with those of us that are traveling soon

Kristi J said...

Praying we both hear something soon....I feel your pain..I'm dying to know if we keep our old date...I heard someone got a court date today from Christy...I'm sure others will be getting the call soon too :) kristi