4/14/09

Just a little update that means so much

So we have no word yet on our court date. I am hoping to hear something soon. Our social worker just returned from Ethiopia. She sent us new pictures on Thursday along with this little bit about our son.

"A" has plumped out and gotten darker than his original referral pictures. He is so handsome! I think he really likes to be held because I would watch him just melt into the special mothers whenever they would feed him and then he would fall asleep in the process of his burping right there on their shoulders, as content as could be, his little mouth twitching into smiles every once in a while. It was so cute.

If he loves to be held then he's coming to the right home because I don't think we'll ever set him down. We are one cuddling family and it sounds like he'll fit right in. He is getting so big and he is absolutely adorable. He has the cutest little button nose with perfect little lips and huge almond eyes. I so just want to hold him, kiss him all over and snuggle him. I can't show pictures on here until we bring him home so you'll need to take my word for it that this little boy is a cutie!!

Please pray that our court date comes soon and goes smoothly.

4 comments:

Kristi J said...

Still no word here either...Praying we both hear something soon :) Let me know as soon as you hear...I wonder why it is taking so long right now to hear about court dates...This has gone over the normal time hasn't it?? kj

Eastiopians said...

What a sweet little boy! Love the updates. :)

Mandy said...

I still haven't heard anything - but I love your update. So sweet! I hope you hear something soon on the court date.

Kristi J said...

have you heard anything yet?? I've seen others announcing their date...keep me posted..nothing on my end, kristi