4/24/09

Something so precious

So while I wait and wait and wait some more for our court date I gaze at my desk top on my computer at these very precious perfect lips and dream of the day I will be able to kiss them.
Or maybe what noises or words will first come out of this tiny perfect mouth. I haven't gotten any pictures of a true smile so I wonder what that "3 month old perma- smile" will look like with these lips. I wonder if his big brother and sister will make him laugh as much as they make me laugh. I pray the courts review our paper work in a speedy manner and give us our court date we have been waiting so long for. Tracking our 2nd dossier it is now leaving Germany and on it's way to Addis Ababa and should arrive in a few more days. So you now you know what I'm looking at while I wait.


2 comments:

The Bogard Family said...

oh, how sweet! I sure hope you get your court date soon! Your in our thoughts and prayers!

Mandy said...

I'm praying for you Knitter's!!! Hope you hear something very soon.