6/3/09

While we are fast asleep

......or laying wide awake all night, our power of attorney will be going to court for us. Most likely our case will not be heard because the investigation has not been completed yet, but we can pray for a miracle. There is a rumor going around is that there could be a good chance that the investigation could be completed by the end of the month. I can only pray that this is true and that the next couple weeks go fast.
At first I was worried that the baby's room wouldn't be ready in time or I would worry that I wouldn't have everything in order for him to come home. Now I can say I don't really care if I have everything perfect as long as I can bring this beautiful baby boy home to our loveing family ASAP. We need him as much as he made need us. I am tired of dreaming about holding him and kissing his little chunky cheeks I am more than ready to do it for real.

I am not only praying for this investigation to be over and we pass court, I also pray for peace during the wait.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm praying with you!

Margaret and Cordel said...

PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING!! I know that this has to be one of the hardest nights of your life! Many are hugging you in prayer right now and our Heavenly Father is carring you through this valley!!!!

Tara said...

we are praying for good news soon!

The Bogard Family said...

We are praying for you!!!!!!!!! We hope you hear GOOD news today!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Jess and Matt..Mom here..sending {{HUGS}} so many prayers...and positive loving thoughts!! Stay strong and hopeful....and patient, as hard as that is...soon Aiden will be safely home...